Deborah Brady came to the real estate industry 15 years ago with a wealth of life experience both through her previous careers and her experiences in raising three children as a single mum.
From a third generation Cottesloe family, Deborah combined an intimate knowledge of the iconic beachside suburb with a strong sense of family needs to provide an unparalleled service to her rapidly expanding client network.
Almost certainly the only real estate agent in Australia with a degree in politics and sociology from one university (Curtin) and post graduate degree in social work from another (University of Western Australia) Deb’s intelligence, professionalism and personal rapport with clients has won her both the admiration of her many satisfied customers as well as a slew of awards for her work in Perth’s Western Suburbs.
She has been named in the Top 10 Trading Principals for the Half Year 18-19 and Premiere Performer 18-19 for the Ray White Group and was ranked second for sales by value sold in REIWA’s January 2018 awards. But for Deborah, serving the community has always been a great motivator and her commitment to that ideal has seen her serve on the Boards of Lotterywest, the Botanic Gardens and Parks Authority of WA and St Batholomew’s House Foundation. Deborah is also a great supporter and sponsor of Festival of Perth and West Side Wolves Hockey Club.
With her track record of sales, community service and dedication to clients it was inevitable that Deborah would establish her own agency and with friend and business partner, she now operates the Ray White franchise in Cottesloe | Mosman Park where she continues to offer property appraisals and drive real estate sales across Mosman Park, Cottesloe, Peppermint Grove, Swanbourne and North Fremantle.
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Cottesloe Mosman Park
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Cottesloe Mosman Park
- 2019 - Top Principal (Trading Commission) of the Half Year July - December - No. 5
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Top Selling Principal - Settled Commission - No. 7
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Top Principal (Trading Commission) of the Half Year - No. 7